Try our FREE 60 day Pilot to see if SafeKeeping is right for you.
Even if you don't subscribe, families can keep using How's Mom free!
- INCLUDED IN FREE APP:
- Mass Alerting of families
- Up to 1000 delivered SMS texts
- Key facility contact info
- Invite family POA / primary contact
- Browser based - access from anywhere
- EVERYTHING IN HOW'S MOM APP, PLUS:
- Family access to ♥ vitals, meds, conditions, nutrition, diagnotics, ADLs & more health details ♥
- ★Family Five Star★ feedback & reviews
- Family usage analytics
- Benchmark Family Five Star results (summer 2020)
- 2 way family messaging (summer 2020)
- Conduct satisfaction surveys (summer 2020)
Getting Started How Does SafeKeeping Work?
Getting started with SafeKeeping is as easy as:
Activate our app in PCC
Enable SafeKeeping in the PointClickCare marketplace. See how.
Sign up, config & training
We send you a BAA, go through your options and schedule your training
Launch in your facility
Display our marketing materials in your building, & start sharing it with families.
What's In the Family Communicator Free tool?
Improve satisfaction with better family communications. Collect Family Five Star reviews to find areas to improve.
Mass Alerts to families via app notifcations & SMS texting
Up to 1000 free delivered SMS texts to family members every month
Anywhere web access
Family usage reporting
What's in SafeKeeping Insights?
Share clinical details with families and gain a deeper understanding of family satisfaction and usage.
Provide residents' health information to authorized family members
Share resident appointments with family
In-app messaging lets staff & families communicate anytime (avail. 7/20)
Family reviews in app to calculate Five Star rating & gather feedback
Run customer satisfaction surveys and compile survey results (avail. 7/20)
Gain insight into what health data is being accessed, when & how often
Monitor trends & benchmark ★Family Five Star★ ratings (avail. 7/20)
Evaluate survey results & benchmark your satisfaction ratings (avail. 7/20)
Manage auditable messaging archive for investigations (avail. 7/20)