Family Communicator (free COVID-19 edition)
With the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak isolating senior care residents from their families, SafeKeeping has developed a new, free version to give senior care centers a family communication resource.
Access to PointClickCare data
- Provide residents' health information to authorized family members
- Through June 30 during the COVID-19 outbreak, PointClickCare is providing free access to current medication lists and vitals including pain, temperature, blood pressure, weight, blood oximetry and heart rate
- Your center can configure which health data to share with authorized family members to avoid unnecessary calls
Mass Broadcast Alerts
- Alert families of policy changes, emergencies, outbreaks, evacuations or other important facility events quickly and easily
- Messages are sent through SMS text or emails to the contact provided by the primary family member when they sign up for Family Communicator
- The free COVID-19 edition provides your facility with up to 1000 delivered SMS texts per month, at no cost - more than enough to stay in touch
See How to Use the Software Tour Family Communicator
PointClickCare is making resident health care data available to families at no cost for 90 days during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
Anywhere Web Access
Families can access their loved one's health data on any secure browser on their desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Up to 1000 Free Texts
SafeKeeping is proving up to 1000 delivered SMS texts per month at no cost to the facility or family
HIPAA Compliant & Secure
Your facility obtains consent and invites authorized family members to see their loved one's health data. SafeKeeping is an authorized integration partner of PointClickCare fully compliant with data security requirements.
Mass alerts are sent to family via SMS text or emailView additional family members and support information
View additional family members and support informationSee resident's latest health details
See resident's latest health detailsSee resident's current medications
See resident's current medicationsReturn home to see more information
Return home to see more information
Implementation in 3 Easy Steps
Initiate SafeKeeping Integration
SafeKeeping must be enabled inside PointClickCare by an authorized user. The requester selects which facilities to turn on and completes an Activation request. Usually the request is completed within 5 days, at which point data will start flowing to SafeKeeping. See more details at Activation Steps