Share resident health details Let Families Stay Updated on their Loved Ones
Provide residents' health information to authorized family members (available for PointClickCare users only). Your facility decides which health records to make available to families.
- Medication Lists: Current list of medications, dosages, frequency, and reason
- Vitals : Numerous vital readings including temperature, blood sugar, weight, and pain level.
- Conditions: Any change to current conditions and brief summary update of existing conditions
- Nutrition Orders: Listing of allergies and food restrictions. Updates on recent meals and consumption levels
- Patient Demographics : Resident contact information, allergy conditions, primary family contact & list of practitioners
Create Better Customer Experiences Transform Family Communications with the SafeKeeping Platform
The How's Mom™ app
How's Mom helps families quickly adopt and create a self-service "always on" link with your center. Your families download our app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for Android devices.
SafeKeeping automatically updates family and resident contacts from PCC, and also shares Personal Health Information (PHI) with families.
Family Connections Manager
Family Connections Manager is a web-based management portal for your facility's staff to manage your family connections and create new insights into family interactions and satisfaction.
SafeKeeping automatically updates family and resident contacts from MatrixCare through our integration.