How's Mom Connections Hub
A control center for your facility to easily manage all family interactions
- Share chart details & exceed Cures Act Patient Access rules
- Document compliance with CMS communication rules in your EHR's progress notes
- Communicate with families through text, email & the How's Mom app
- Automatically sync family contacts from your EHR
How's Mom Family App
Families use the How's Mom app to keep tabs on their loved one anytime
- Easy to invite family contacts already stored in your EHR
- Facilities have detailed control over inviting families into How's Mom as well as enabling connections, and which chart data to share
- Families can get up-to-date answers on their own, anytime, anywhere
- Families download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Integrate How's Mom to your EHR
Our PointClickCare integration won us Best New Partner of the Year!
See what you can do with PointClickCare and How's Mom!
We're excited to announce our newest EHR integration partner!
Learn more about our special launch pricing and what you can do with MatrixCare and How's Mom!
SafeKeeping has been a great platform to help our facilities connect families with our caregivers in a more meaningful and convenient way. By informing and empowering resident's families to stay engaged, SafeKeeping helps us provide a higher quality of care and hit our strategic goals
Cullen Gibson, COO, TLC Management
SafeKeeping is a true partner to our organization. They are dedicated to enhancing our ability to communicate with our residents and our families.
Beth Harpe, Essential Senior Living
The How's Mom platform is so convenient to pull up the information on my computer and check on my son’s health record on nearly a daily basis. I am 85 years of age and orthopedically disabled so the convenience is very important to me.
Marvin, Family User
Our facility is thankful to have the SafeKeeping platform as part of our endeavor to improve family outreach. SafeKeeping allows families to stay abreast of the residents' conditions and daily activities
Natalie, Senior Care Facility
The main reason I like SafeKeeping is how fast I can retrieve my wife’s medication list. Also, I love the convenience of having it all the time in case of an emergency.